£35k - 39k per year + Package
4 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Commercial Building Services | Kings Cross, London
Are you a qualified Electrical Engineer with experience in commercial building maintenance?
I am currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work in a high end HQ of a large international business. This is a landlord contract and you will be responsible for all plant areas of the building.
You will be part of a team of 3 for a well established, rapidly expanding business.
Duties include planned and reactive maintenance of Air handling / fan coil units, chillers, pumps, motors, condensers, actuators, alongside general building services duties and BMS monitoring.
- High end multi tenanted office premises
- Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 16:00 / 10:00 - 19:00
- Up to £39,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Huge amounts of progression within a rapidly expanding business with a proven track record of this with their current workforce.
- Position is open to to previous engineer being promoted
- Training on offer
- Company pension
- You will not be treated as just another number working for a business of this size
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience within commercial building services
- Experience within a client facing position
- Able to work the hours advertised & in the location advertised
If this could potentially be of interest, then please submit a full CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.