£28k - 36k per year
5 days ago
Electrical Engineer (Building Services)
Build Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting permanent role for an Electrical Engineer for one of our biggest clients in the building services industry who offer great training and progression. This Electrical Engineer role will be based on a semi-mobile site in South Wales. The Electrical Engineer will be working within a small team of engineers carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance on electrical plant.
Key Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer:
- Responding to daily PPM’s and Reactive Maintenance tasks logged on the system.
- To complete regular building inspections to identify any hazards and defects.
- Managing own workload for reactive and PPM’s.
- Working well as a team and individually
- Ensuring plant rooms and store rooms are well looked after/ defects logged/ supplies ordered in a timely manner.
- To be professional and technically skilled and make sure these are maintained throughout.
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks that are carried out to all building plant, equipment, and systems, meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
Specifications and Requirements for the Electrical Engineer Role:
- Formal Level 2/3 NVQ in Electrical engineering or industry equivalent.
- To have your 18th Edition.
- Awareness of Health & Safety obligations in Facilities Management Industry.
- Ability to use PC and standard programs (Word, Excel etc).
- Desirable to have Building Management Systems.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.