£35k - 37k per year + Travel card, private health care, 25 days annual leave
5 months ago
Location: Cambridge/ CB1 2JW
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
ASAP/Permanent/£30,000 - £37,000/ Electrical Engineer
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a FM company who are looking for an Elecrtrical engineer based in Cambridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the largest, most successful FM companies which will give you a chance to gain good critical experience and potentially progress within their company. Working as an electrical engineer you will be required to work 40 hours per week alternating shifts from 06:00 to 15:00 and 09:00 to 18:00.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- To provide the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical services plant and equipment
- To carry out the installation of new electrical equipment as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- Carry out PPM's and attend to reactive works across site.
- Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday shift times alternating weekly between 06:00 to 15:00 and 09:00 to 18:00, with a requirement to participate in the on call rota
- Experience of electrical building maintenance in either a commercial or public sector environment
- Must hold a recognised advanced electrical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 3 (theory and practice) in a relevant Electrical discipline with suitable industry experience.
- Competent Person L8 experience; Asbestos Awareness
- Good communication skills and able to work with a team
- In-depth knowledge of Health and Safety procedures, formal training an advantage
- Driving license essential
- Able to obtain DBS clearance
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in this role working as an electrical engineer please get in touch with Ruby Skinner.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.