£33k per year
5 days ago
£30,000 - £35,000 | Monday - Friday (Flexibility may be required)
Are you a electrical engineer who is looking to work for an inhouse client with a great reputation behind them? Then look no further! This current company is looking for engineers to work on one of their public contracts. Work for a company which offers electrical engineers security, long term employment and the chance to progress your career internally.
This position offers the chance for an electrical engineer to join a business who specializes at growing engineers' careers within the public sector. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within the public sector
- Carrying out daily PPM's and reactive work
- Carrying out service and maintenance on electrical equipment
- Working in a technically minded team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience carrying out daily PPM's and reactive duties
- Must have experience working with the building services industry
- Must have 17 th Edition and NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3
- Company that focuses on internal progression
- High earning potential through over time
- Company pension
- Long term job security
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.