£34k - 36k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are working with one of our high profile prestigous clients to find an electrical bias engieer with a strong maintenance background to work on a permanent basis in Atherstone. The electrical engineer will be working Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Deliver PPM relating primarily to Electrical Building Services Plant and System’s in-line with agreed programmes/ SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown and maintenance inspections.
- Responding to reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary.
- To undertake estimating including end of life assessment arising from reactive works
- To undertake estimating for electrical new work requests.
- Other reasonable duties as agreed with management.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th/ 18th edition
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations – (Desirable)
- 3 Years atleast doing electrical maintenance
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.