£30k - 34k per year
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
My client is recruiting an electrical engineer at a public sector site in North West London, this is a permanent role working days only. This is a client facing role so comes with 100% job security that offers wealth of progression.
Purpose of Role
To ensure the site is maintained to the agreed standard with the undertaking of planned
and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a
range of electrical services throughout the estate.
To undertake survey inspections for quality control purposes including in confined
spaces and at height, recording all work and completing associated registers/logs.
● To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical
systems within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
● To take accountability for general reactive maintenance within the prison estate in
line with the sites long term goals and objectives
● To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services
levels at all times
● To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out,
undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management
● To ensure all activities are effectively prioritised in-line with local procedures
ensuring workload/regime is delivered escalating issues to the Site Manager when
● To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections in areas
including confined spaces and at height, recording all work and completing
At least 2 years Previous experience in a similar role
● Experience of taking instructions and following
processes and procedures
● Experience of working in a team
● Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
● Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
● Two years experience working in a role as an electrician
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.