City of London
£32k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is recruiting an electrical engineer to join their facilities management team on a client facing role. You must have facilities management knowledge and electrical qualifications. This role will be working client side and the successful candidate will be given a heap of experience into the facilities management sector.
Duties of the electrical engineer;
- Supervise planned preventative maintenance schedule and work with M&E provider to ensure that statutory compliance, best practice and PPMs are completed as required
- Organise reactive maintenance and repairs when needed
- Re-lamping and small repairs
- Assist with the admin and delivery of desk moves and co-ordinate with global facilities and IT
- Organise work on site, prepare plans and labels, arrange for supplier services
- Update the floor plans in connection with the globall facilities
- Office moves have to be conducted out of business hours (week-ends, rarely nights)
Fit out work
- Prepare and organise work in coordination with global facilities and IT
- Fit out work has to be conducted out of business hours (week-ends and/or nights)
Health & Safety
- Assist the Facilities Manager to provide H&S compliance & best practice throughout the office
- Additional H&S responsibilities: Fire Marshal, First Aider, DSE assessor.
- Furniture, including temporary storage
- Supplies for moves & changes
- Catering supplies
Good working knowledge of hard services, particularly electrical.
Good initiative, organisational skills and ability to work in a team or on their own
Personable, confident, strong communication skills & attention to detail
Flexible attitude to work and a willingness to learn
Exercise discretion when required and good sense of awareness
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Desirable: IOSH qualified.
Shift Hours: 06:30 – 15:00 or 10:00 – 18:30
(some evening / weekend work may be occasionally required)
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch and I look forward to speaking with you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.