£30k - 32k per year
020 3176 4790
12 months ago
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in between Shrewsbury and Birmingham. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in a static role in Birmingham The successful candidate will be a full qualified Maintenance Electrician with C&G, 17th or 18th Edition and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. The client is able to recruit for this position in either a temporary to permanent basis or straight permanent (Depending on the candidates availability and experience)
Working with the maintenance team on site, you will be required have an understanding/hands on experience of the below.
You must have a STRONG background working an electrical maintenance engineering position within a critical site.
- Ensuring the Building is Maintained to a High Standard
- Improving product quality
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Fault Finding, Diagnosing and Repair
- Basic Electrical Installations
- Electrically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to cover a large site
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Able to participate in the site "Call out" rota
If you would like to apply for this role, please send me your CV and I look forward to speaking to you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.