£36k per year + Package
7 days ago
Electrical Day Shift Engineer | Earls Court, West London | £36,000
We are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to worka large commercial premises near Earls Court station.
Due to the nature of the site, this engineer will ideally be Electrically biased with building services experience and knowledge of mechanical / HVAC equipment.
Duties will involve: Electrical fault finding, power distribution, wiring, emergency lighting, sockets, circuits, AHU's / FCU's - filters, belts, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks, basic fabric / building services duties when required.
- Hours 4 on, 4 off (days only)
- Working for a large hard services provider
- Company Pension
- High amount of support and training
- Plenty of progression opportunities as the business continues to grow
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivelent
- Experience within commercial building services
- Ideally experience working across Landlord and Tenant contracts
- Strong understanding of Mechanical / HVAC equipment
If this position could potentially be of interest then please submit a full CV to discuss in further detail.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.