£39k per year + private health care, discount, pension scheme
about 2 months ago
Electrical bias Multiskilled Night Shift Engineer
Our client who have been established for over 200 years have approached Build Recruitment to help grow their Engineering team. This role as an electrical bias multiskilled night shift engineer will be working client direct across 2 of their buildings which are next to each other in the heart of Central London.
The building its self-it's a grade 2 listed building which means it is a very critical site and the right person for this role as an electrical bias multiskilled night shift engineer will be very proactive. The electrical night shift engineer will be working 08:00 – 20:00 on a 4 on, 4 off basis. Your role as the electrical bias multiskilled night shift engineer will be to cover two buildings directly opposite each other looking after all electrical equipment internally and externally as well as some mechanical when supporting the other engineers.
This site has a large team of staff who support each other and have a reputation of their very low staff turnover. This opportunity is working client direct meaning you have full security and have some exclusive benefits.
Day to Day:
- Electrical and mechanical reactive maintenance
- Work as a team with others within the FM to ensure all workload is kept up to date
- Work on equipment internally and externally including on the roof of the building (must be good with heights)
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance to the BMS system and associated equipment / mechanical plant (control panels, air handling plant, chillers, pumps, motorised dampers, control valves, air filters and any other associated equipment).
- Operate and undertake fault finding and repairs of control panels, air handling plant, chillers, pumps, motorised dampers, control valves and the like.
- Monitor the BMS system and associated plant to maintain optimum performance.
- Report all issues with regards to the BMS system to the HVAC Technical Manager.
- Carry out small project installations for BMS systems.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Must have a recognised NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation (or equivalent).
- Good understanding HVAC
- Have experience and come from a controls back ground
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a minimum working on a commercial site
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Knowledge of Schneider BMS systems and equipment would be a definite advantage.
- Annual leave up to 27 days once 5 years' of service
- Training provided to help you grow within the business
- Progression available
- Discount in store and on tools (up to 50%)
- Private health care
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel loaned interest free
Please apply or contact Ruby Skinner at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.