£32k - 34k per year
020 3176 4793
4 months ago
I'm currently looking for an Electrical Bias Building Service Engineer to join a leading Service Provider for a position based in a Public Sector Building in the Hammersmith area.
Skills and Experience
- Time served electrical apprenticeship or equivalent in an Industrial / manufacturing / commercial or Critical environment focusing on operation and maintenance of plant
- C&G 236 - Pt1 & Pt2 or equivalent (min) C&G 2391(desirable)
- 17th Edition
- Experience in main distribution board switching of ACB’s
- Knowledge of Critical cooling systems and SLA’s / KPI’s within a critical environment
- Knowledge of basic Air Conditioning and humidity control
- Experience in the operation and control of generators and UPS
- Experience in use and interrogation of BMS systems in monitoring plant
- Practical knowledge of H&S requirements inc RA’s, Lock out Tag out, Permits to work.
- Self-motivated and professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Basic Plumbing Experience
- Basic knowledge of MS office applications
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.