£42k - 45k per year
020 3176 4793
about 1 month ago
My client who are responsible for upgrading and safely maintaining one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in Europe are currently looking for an Electrical and Maintenance Engineer to join their Facilities Maintenance Team working a static role in Central London.
In this role, the engineer will be expected to have excellent technical knowledge of electrical systems, mechanical power and control wiring and test inspection of electrical installations. The Technician will be expected to work on multiple FM systems with the majority of the work being electrical maintenance and will need a flexible approach to work. A vehicle will be provided for required travel. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss work and progress with customers and managers also having excellent organisational skills. Lift Maintenance experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Electrical certification such as 17th edition and be working toward 18th edition.
- The applicant must have full electrical qualification of City and Guilds 2382 & 2391 testing and inspection certification.
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Air Conditioning experience preferable
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers, explaining technical issues.
- The ability to analyse and understand complex technical issues in relation to electrical systems
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified, and be comfortable working at heights.
- Experience of dealing with Customers in a commercial environment.
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week Full time. Typical attendance will be 07:00am until 15:00 and 13:30- 21:30 Monday to Friday alternate weeks so flexibility is essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.