020 3176 4793
about 2 months ago
My client who are responsible for upgrading and safely maintaining one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in Europe are currently looking for an Electrical and Maintenance Engineer to join their Facilities Maintenance Team working a static role in Central London.
In this role, the engineer will be expected to have excellent technical knowledge of electrical systems, mechanical power and control wiring and test inspection of electrical installations. The Technician will be expected to work on multiple FM systems with the majority of the work being electrical maintenance and will need a flexible approach to work. A vehicle will be provided for required travel. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss work and progress with customers and managers also having excellent organisational skills. Lift Maintenance experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Electrical certification such as 17th edition and be working toward 18th edition.
- The applicant must have full electrical qualification of City and Guilds 2382 & 2391 testing and inspection certification.
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required.
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified, and be comfortable working at heights.
- UK Drivers Licence
- NVQ Level 3 in Lift Service and Maintenance would be an advantage but not essential.
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week Full time. Typical attendance will be 06:30am until 14:30 and 14:00- 22:00 Monday to Friday alternate weeks so flexibility is essential.
Salary up to £45,000 for the right candidate.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.