020 3176 4793
8 months ago
I'm currently looking for an electrically biased Building Service Engineer to join a Facilities Maintenance Team for a position in Sheffield.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have excellent technical knowledge of electrical systems, mechanical power and control wiring and test inspection of electrical installations. You'll be expected to work on multiple FM systems with the majority of the work being electrical maintenance. A flexible approach to work and be willing to travel to different sites within a specified geographical area will also be required, a vehicle will be provided for required travel. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss work and progress with customers and managers.
- Level 3 C&G Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required.
- Have an understanding of all basic plumbing such as replacing taps, sinks, cistern filling / flush units and heating elements
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified, and be comfortable working at heights.
- UK Drivers Licence
37.5 hours per week Full time. Typical attendance will be 08:00am until 4pm Monday to Friday however, flexibility is essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.