£32k - 33k per year
020 3176 4793
3 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Core Engineer with Lift Engineering experience to join a Facilities Maintenance Team for a mobile position in the Milton Keynes area.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have recognised electrical qualifications, lift qualification and basic plumbing knowledge. You'll be expected to work on multiple FM systems with the majority of the work being electrical maintenance. A flexible approach to work and be willing to travel to different sites within the MK postcode area will also be required, a vehicle will be provided for required travel. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss work and progress with customers and managers.
There will be a requirement to be a point of call for any issues / problems the team of engineers within the MK and NN area may be experiencing.
- Level 3 C&G Electrical Installation
- NVQ3 or equivilent in Lift Engineering
- 17th Edition
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required.
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified, and be comfortable working at heights.
- UK Drivers Licence
The call out rota is currently 1 in 4. You will also receive £261 per month in standby allowance and overtime from door to door.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.