£30k - 32k per year
6 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a housing association who are looking for a Dual Trade Plumber based in Manchester.
A vacancy for a Dual Trade Plumber/Joiner in the Repairs Team. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the main duties of the role are to:
- Carryout all aspects of the related trades plumbing/joinery including any multi skilled work as requested to all domestic and commercial properties
- Update work in real time on mobile device, all work orders & appointments
- Carry out all multi skilling tasks related to the dual trade role
- Take responsibility for any customer queries or issues relevant to the role & seeing the job through for the customer
- Be fully aware of the repairs service promises and KPI’s
- Be fully responsible and aware of health and safety risks within your role, and reporting all accidents & near misses
- Make decisions without constant referral to line manager
- Monitor own van stock levels & replenishments
- Spot inefficiencies in own work area and makes efforts to improve processes
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in residential properties
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- NVQ Level 2 or Time Served and must be able to demonstrate ability to complete core maintenance tasks in both Plumbing and joinery
- Full, valid driving license
- 31 days holiday pay + Bank Holidays off
- Van and fuel card provided
- Profitable bonus scheme.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.