£36k per year
about 1 month ago
Location: West London/Essex
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Drainage engineer based in West London
- Planning drainage systems using computer modelling software
- Liaising with other teams and departments
- Preparing costs and schedules
- Using advanced computer modelling tools
- Assessing the environmental impact of proposed works
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation and codes of practice to ensure compliance
- Answering technical queries
- Visiting the site during construction to make sure the works are completed to specification
- Combining an in-depth understanding of physics and computer-based designs tools.
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Paul at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.