One of the leading gas contractors have just secured a private housing contract running throughout various locations from Cambridge, Essex, East Anglia and many more. The company are looking to recruit in excess of 15+ sub contract installation engineer's and would consider both engineer's who could commit to either 5 days or part time work loads.
The main duties:
- 85% Combi to Combi Boiler Swaps
- 15% Full Heating Systems
- Waste is collected and materials are delivered to site
- All jobs pre- surveyed
- Jobs sent via email/ smart tablet
The contract will last well over 1 year so is consistant work through out the summer month's and providing a good work ethic potentially even longer
To be considered for this role engineer's must have:
- Minimum 3 years worth of experience within the installation field
- ACS Qualified
- Calibration of Gas Flue Anaylser
- Public Liability Insurance
- Driving License
For further info please call Build on 07496354078 and a member of the team will contact you ASAP
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.