£35.5k - 42k per year + OT, van, package
24 days ago
Gas Engineer – Installations or Maintenance
Salary earning between 35-42k + over time
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Gas servicing and installations contractor, who are looking for a Gas Engineer based in Cornwall.
Our client a National contractor provides installation and maintenance gas services to the domestic property sector. Working with various public and private clients, we are supporting them to recruiting Gas Engineers to assist in the delivery of the contracts across the UK.
Day to Day:
- Installation of heating systems and upgrades
- Changeover/ upgrade of pipework and upgrade of boilers/ radiators
- Fault finding, repairs
- Liaising with property owners/ tenants to ensure they understand the programme of works
- Liaise with head office with progress of works
- Out of hours emergency and over time work available
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Gas ACS is essential - minimum CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1
- Experience of repairing and servicing domestic gas applicants within social housing properties.
- Experienced or newly qualified applicants very welcome
- Training and support given if newly qualified
- Overtime available on request
- Holiday pay and pension
- Healthcare plan, life cover
- 6mth and 12mth bonus claimable
- Van, fuel card, tools, uniform – including analyser
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.