£34k - 38k per year + OTE 48k
RM - S+Brk
10 months ago
One of the UK's leading gas contractors are currently looking to recruit 3 x technical breakdown engineer's to join there busy social housing contract working within the BR and DA area.
The contract has been newly won and so they can offer job security for a minimum of 5 years.
Ideally the engineer would have experience working on various modelled boilers and would ensure a high first time fix rate.
The company pride themselves on the delivery to their clients and so a good working attitude is essential
In return the company offer:
- 6 month pay review
- Fully paid boiler manufacturer courses
- Progression to advance into management (as they strongly believe in internal progression)
- Company van, FGA and fuel card
- Holiday and Sick Pay
To be considered for this position the engineer would be required to hold the following:
- CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 must have
- 3 years minimum breakdown experience
- Full UK Driving License/ UK Passport
- A proven background within the gas industry
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so please pass across a CV and a member from Build with call you or contact us on 07496354078
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.