£13 - 16 per hour
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
My client is looking for an administrator to join their team on a temp contract, their office is located in Central London. Ideally you will be immediately available for the general administrator position. You must have previous admin experience within social housing.
What are the administrator duties in this role?
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- To assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- Receive and process fire risk assessments including checking for any spelling or grammatical errors, updating Keystone with new date, upload FRA’s to system.
- Process actions from fire risk assessments by uploading onto the action tracker. Ensure that all actions are categorised and risk rated. Raise management actions using QL or Northgate. Liaise with delivery teams to ensure that delivery team is defined for each action with expected timescales for completion.
- Monitor progress of actions. Update completion dates from QL and Northgate. Highlight any actions that are late or need to be chased with delivery teams. Create KPI reports on progress with actions as required.
- Process any deficiency notices issued by the Fire Service by adding to Keystone and monitoring progress with delivery or management teams.
- Monitor the team inbox and respond to enquiries
Essential criteria for the adminisrator
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
Location of the job: South Bank, London SE1 7JB
Contract type: Temp
Weekly hours: 35
Working hours and breaks: Mon-Fri 0900-1700
Start date: 01/07/19
End date: 01/10/19
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.