£25k - 35k per year + Benefits
3 months ago
£25k - £35k + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller for one of our clients, a well-established property developer specialising in the high-end residential property market. Based in Weybridge, Surrey they work for high-net worth clients, offering a seamless service offering to their extensive client base. They are seeking a diligent and professional Document Controller to join their tight-knit team.
As a Document Controller for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the all construction & design documents and records
- Support company functions with preparation, compiling, circulation, change control and storage of technical documents
- Ensure documents are issued in agreed format
- Review document revision dates and facilitate their timely updates
- Respond to internal and external requests for technical information
- Follow project documentation throughout, interacting with departments to predict and co-ordinate document deliveries
- Prepare documentation packs for customers
- Maintain technical files with commissioning and maintenance reports
- 2+ years experience in a Document Controller role in a Consultancy, Contractor or Developer
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.