£30k - 35k per year
6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Document Controller to work with one of our clients, a large principal contractor based in the South East who are a market leader in their sector. This role will be to provide support to the Project Team and be responsible for the flow of project documentation. To manage Documentation reliability for Security, Revision control, availability accuracy and auditability to ensure compliance with organisations management processes.
Our client are looking for a Document Controller who has trained staff in the past on the system Aconex in house or any new starters. This is a requirement to be considered.
This role is a full time permanent position paying up to £35k per annum with other great benefits included!
Some of your main duties will include -
- Quality Assurance for All Documentation – Ensuring all information is compliant with company naming conventions and document control protocols
- Registering received Information within ULS EDMS where required
- Revision and Status control of documentation
- Maintain and ensure integrity and accuracy of Electronic Documents
- Maintain and ensure integrity and accuracy of Document Registers
- Maintain and ensure integrity and accuracy of Electronic and Master Hardcopy of documents
- Effectively manage the flow of Information and Maintain Document Distribution lists
- Monitor Workflow for Consultant / Design Team Documentation
- Monitor Workflow for approval of Sub Contractor / Supplier Documentation
- Ensure full auditability of approval process for Sub Contractor / Supplier Documentation
- Manage and Maintain Project Directory within EDMS
- Generate Reports within EDMS for project as required.
- Accurate Retrieval of information
- Assist with other projects and duties as required
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience with Aconex system and the following -
- Must have Strong Document Controller background
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems for construction projects.
- Must be Detail orientated and able to work with high volume and Variety of Documents
- Highly organised and Process orientated.
- Must be Customer focused with Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Be able to Work independently and in a team environment
- Be able to Prioritise workload, work under pressure and within specified deadlines
- Self-Motivating and Self-Auditing and have High Quality Standards
Please apply today with your CV if you think you have the right experience and we will be in touch with more info!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.