£11 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Document Controller (14 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £12 an hour
My client is looking for document controller to support their pre-construction team in management of documents as part of the tendering process, as well as admin support.
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- Hold the full administration access rights for the project.
- Attend a 4P project set up meeting at the start of a project to agree the 4P procedures, duties and how the project is to bet set up.
- Be responsible for setting up the folders and associated access rights on 4p in accordane with the project specific project requirements. This is to include the setting up of dynamic / static folders
- Contact designers / sub-contractors regarding overdue actions
- Be responsible for adding under questions such as access issues
- The creation of drawing registers through 4P on the request of the PM/DM/QS
My client is looking for someone who is immediately available with previous experience as a document controller or a strong background in administration, willing to train as a document controller.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.