£9 - 11 per hour
29 days ago
Duration: until Octboer 2019
Looking to move on? Looking for a new environment?
A well-known Housing Maintenance contractor is looking for a Document Controller, to assist a busy department in Belfast.
Your day to day responsibilities will be the same as below:
- Compilation and recording of daily QA check information. (Drawings, Photographs and QA sign off inspection sheets)
- Drawing management – via SharePoint and Omnia.
- Central point of control for MIRS, Programme, Risk Register, RFI schedules.
- Central point of control for H&S (CPP), RAMS, Inductions and start rights.
- Central point of control for plant inspections and hire logs.
- Central point of control for team time sheets.
- Prepare meeting minutes and collate and issue Wates project reporting
- Filing of all internal and external emails and correspondence.
Please get in touch if this position is of interest and suits your skill set.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.