£50k - 55k per year
20 days ago
DLO Manager - Property Services - Social Housing
Permanent - £50,000 - £55,000 plus work vehicle, fuel card and benefits package
My client is a leading provider of social housing throughout London, due to a recent restructure we are looking for an experienced manager to work as part of the Property Services department, leading on motivating and managing a team of Surveyors, Supervisors and skilled Trades Operatives delivering an customer friendly and efficient responsive repairs and planned maintenance service.
- Lead and motivate a team of Surveyors, Supervisors and Trade Operatives, including one to ones, professional development and performance reviews, whilst maintaining operational accountability for a Responsive Repairs and Planned Maintenance service to all properties within the designated area utilising an internal DLO and external sub contractors.
- Manage significant budgets, including performance management of contractors, KPI's and service improvement plans
- Engage with residents, offering excellent customer service in response to any complaints regarding responsive repairs
You will have;
- Extensive social housing repairs and maintenance experience, having working for a Housing Association, Local Authority or Main Contractor delivering similar responsive repairs works.
- Excellent customer focussed attitude
- Strong management experience, including direct technical staff alongside external contracts management of service providers
- Strong technical building pathology knowledge alongside a relevant building qualification (HND, Degree qualified or MCIOB highly desirable)
For more information on this position please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.