£28 - 32 per hour
6 months ago
DLO Planned Maintenance Manager - Social Housing - Luton
Interim Contract for 3 - 6 months, depending on performance will lead to Permanent
Planned Maintenance & Void Works
My client is a leading provider of social housing throughout the northern home counties, due to a recent restructure we are seeking talented candidates for a pivotal role within my client's Planned Maintenance DLO team.
- Pro-actively lead, inspire and manage the planned delivery team, ensuring adherence to all company policies, procedure and standards including but contracts of employment, code of conduct, fleet policy, training requirements, resource availability, productivity levels, health & safety adherence, quality standards, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the services are planned, administered, resourced, efficient, cost effective and within budget, whilst making sure that all statutory compliance is adhered to.
- Produce regular, informative, and insightful reports and forecasts into services delivered within planned and ensure that they offer practical and deliverable solutions to issues encountered.
- Pro-actively manage relationships with colleagues, customers, contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders through regular, timely, concise and professional communication both written and verbal.
- Take ownership of problems, issues, and complaints ensuring technical support and solutions are offered, all parties involved are kept informed and it is closed out satisfactorily
Ideal candidate background:
- Minimum 5 years in management position within property maintenance or related service provision
- Organised approach to work, with a positive attitude and able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Ability to inspire, lead and create teams
- Ability to take ownership of issues/problems and personally see them through to delivery
- A proactive and adaptable attitude
- To be able to positively challenge and promote continuous improvement
- Educated to HNC, HND, CIOB and or an equivalent degree
- CSCS/SMSTS or equivalent(s)
For more information on this role please contact Kieran.Williams@buildrec.com or 07487 847467.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.