£300 - 325 per day
about 1 month ago
6 months +
My client are recruiting for an experienced Disrepair Surveyor to work within their Property Services team on a temporary basis. You will be supporting the Disrepair team to deliver a best in class service with a focus on providing an excellent service to their tenants.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Accurately diagnose, specify, order, supervise and manage technical disrepair solutions.
- Knowledge of repair responsibilities, leasehold obligations and other related housing issues.
- To write reports outlining structural and/or repair based solutions
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with a wide range of people including customers, colleagues, Councillors and other agencies.
- Provide accurate analysis and specification of works, raising orders for remedial works in line with Financial Guidelines and procedures, preparing variations and ensuring completion to approved timescales within budget.
- Organise and carry out site visits to monitor contractors' work ensuring standards are to the highest quality.
- Work independently and manage a variable caseload.
Essential experience required:
- Experience HNC, HND, BTEC HND or higher, in a building discipline, or over 5 years hands on experience of related repairs surveying/ construction from a trade background.
- Relative experience of building maintenance in a local authority or other registered social landlord.
- In-depth knowledge and experience within Disrepair.
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, please contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment on 07415 259 073.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.