£55k - 65k per year + Car Allowance
24 days ago
Role: Disrepair Contract Manager
Salary: £55k - £65k + Car Allowance
Location: Oxfordshire & London Sites
My client is a thriving construction business in active growth mode and work in partnership with housing associations up and down the country to carry out essential responsive repairs and maintenance works in residential properties currently are recruiting for a Disrepairs Contract Manager to manage projects based in London
- Ensuring that all repairs are controlled and delivered in a timely manner,
- Work with the Planners to ensure appointments are met and minimum performance / productivity levels are achieved
- Managing both direct labour operatives and supply chain partners ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures (SOP) and health and safety standards
- Supporting the out of hours’ service as required by the contract
- Working closely with call centre colleagues and with responsibility for our Planners, Schedulers and mobile workforce
- You will ensure that responsive repairs are controlled and delivered within the time frames required and to meet the minimum standard set by the client
- Always ensure an excellent customer experience.
Experience and Skills
- Prior experience in a responsive repairs / maintenance environment within the social housing sector, ideally for a main contractor or a housing association with its own DLO
- Experience with electronic job updating through smart phones preferred with ability to use a PDA and email IT equipment to record job information
- Experience of managing both directly employed and subcontractor labour
- Health & Safety awareness and training to the required CITB industry standard and company policies.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- It is essential that the Disrepair Contract Manager is highly organised
- Strong client-facing and team working skills
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.