£70k - 85k per year + bonus + bens
4 months ago
Director, Building Surveying; We are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor at Director level for our clients' Buckinghamshire Office. A leading property consultancy operating across a variety of sectors. The team specialises across Building Surveying in Project Management, Professional work (dilapidations, surveys), Technical Due Diligence / Monitoring and Neighbourly Matters. The role be responsible for leading the Building Surveying team
- To manage the Building Surveying team, reporting into the Regional Director
- To contribute towards departmental financial performance targets.
- To liaise (where appropriate) with other departments and divisions.
- To represent the client and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Extensive building surveying experience (or specialist)
- Ability to prioritise conflicting workloads.
- Capable of diligently working alone or as part of a team.
- Understand the structure of a multi-disciplinary firm of surveyors and the services offered.
- Have an awareness of how Building Consultancy adds value to other departments.
- Is a strong team player
- Understands and listens to the personal needs of others.
- Communicates and converses well and is clearly understood by others in team.
- Excellent management skills
- Good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work.
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work.
- Strong numeracy skills.
On offer is a clear path for progression, stability with a company with strong pipeline and footprint and a highly competitive package and benefits. For further information, please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.