£61,122 per year + Pension
FMJ Jobs 0198
3 days ago
The DIO are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder engagement to enhance the high levels of service we provide to The United States Visiting Forces (USVF). The role requires a leader with exceptional customer service, is compassionate, excellent at negotiating, good with clients and develops relationships easily. You will have strong motivational skills to encourage and lead staff through periods of organisational change and demanding delivery requirements.
The post holder will have deep management and organisational skills necessary to lead a team of 81 people working in a range of functions across DIO and will take all important decisions affecting the management of their area of responsibility. You will work across highly complex organisation’s, establishing cross functional teams and building relationships at all levels.
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement strategies and plans for large and diverse audiences.
- Manage and understand a range of varied problems that require working across organisational boundaries, identifying risk mitigation and solutions to requirements.
- Execute and deliver specific large programmes and high priority projects specified in the Command Infrastructure Delivery Programme (CIDP).
About our Regional Delivery USF Team
Regional Delivery United States Forces (USF) is responsible for supporting the USVF in the UK in the delivery of works; developing and implementing DIO/US Civil Engineering joint policy and procedures and undertaking Estate Stewardship on behalf of the Secretary of State to ensure the estate is Safe and Legally compliant.
If you are interested in learning more about the responsibilities of this role, please follow the link to apply through Civil Service Jobs for further information and details of how to apply.
Some of the benefits to working for DIO include:
- Professional and Personal Development of skills
- Flexi-time scheme upon completion of 6 months service
- Alternative working practices
- 25 days paid annual leave rising (1 day per year) to 30 days upon completion of 5 years’ service
- In addition to 8 public holidays per year you will also receive leave for HM The Queen’s birthday
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- Most sites have good travel links with free car parking; many also have other facilities such as a Sports & Social Club, Gym and / or site shops
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.