£275 - 325 per day
0203 176 4790
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join the award-winning Strategic Marketing team within a leading Facilities company. You will be based in London Bridge and will plan, execute and optimise multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive awareness and support marketing lead generation activities.
An ideal candidate will have in-depth digital marketing experience using CMS, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics and Social Media management tools. You will need to be tech-savvy, intuitive, creative, and analytical.
Main Duties :
- Update, maintain and develop the client website and supporting microsites
- Oversees and manage the clients corporate social media accounts
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and return of investment
- Audit and conduct tracking on Google Analytics
- Executes email marketing campaign, build workflows and tracks performance via our Marketing Automation
- Provides accurate digital reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Work with the Head of Digital to execute paid digital including PPC, Display, Programmatic, Paid social media etc.
- Monitor and optimise digital campaigns
- Liaise with digital advertising agencies and project manage campaigns across the business
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and marketing technology
- Assist with ad hoc digital lead generation activities
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Marketing Digital Qualification
- Knowledge and technical experience of using CMS (WordPress) Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), Social Media Software systems (Hootsuite etc) and Google Analytics is preferred
- Broad knowledge and understanding of digital communication activities
- Exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.