£19.23 - 19.23 per hour
about 1 month ago
Digital marketing officer / advisor
We are currently looking for A digital marketing Officer/Advisor to manage and deliver the digital marketing activities tools, and projects, including social media and email of our client. The role will entail providing the digital marketing managed service to the group using a range of tools and techniques, including CRM, email, text/SMS, websites and social media ensuring activities and projects are delivered on time and within budget. To develop and issues brief, and to manage stake holders.
Department: communications and business planning
Job title: Digital Marketing Advisor
Location of the job: Office/Homeworking - Paddington
Contract type: Temp contract for 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
Weekly hours: 35
Working hours and breaks: Monday-Friday, 9-5
Pay rate per hour: PAYE - 19.23
Start date: ASAP
Is DBS required? Basic DBS is required
- High standard of numeracy and literacy (e.g. GCSE Maths and English A*-C)
- A-Level qualifications or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience of using email for marketing and communications purposes.
- Basic experience of working with an ESP or digital marketing platform (e.g. click dimensions, site core).
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, with good grammar and literacy.
- Good design/brand management skills, including abode creative suite and taxi for email.
- Social media knowledge and the ability to create and deliver a campaign along with monitoring and reporting on performance.
For more information about the role or if you would like to apply to the role please feel free to contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.