£40k per year + Excellent Benefits, Pension, Mileage
9 months ago
My client is a leading provider of social housing in Buckinghamshire, currently looking for a Building Surveyor on a full time permanent basis as part of their newly structured Asset Management department.
- To provide a multi-faceted and comprehensive diagnostic Building Surveying service, dealing with major Repairs and Maintenance works
- Provide support and guidance in relation to legal disrepair cases, including writing specifications for remedials and managing cases from inception to completion
- Provide detailed specifications for large scale voids, mutual exchanges, planned works validation programmes and ad hoc building projects
- Prepare tender documents and appoint contractors where required.
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline (HND)
- Extensive experience within Repairs & maintenance within a social Housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Experienced managing large projects from inception to completion, monitoring budgets and writing specifications
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.