£400 - 500 per day
3 months ago
Development Project Manager
Build recruitment are working with a London Housing provider, who are recruiting for an experienced Development Project Manager to expand their growing & busy team.
- Plan development schemes from inception to completion, ensuring the maximum number of new homes are built and the group’s mixed tenure development programme is realised
- To effectively manage a portfolio of projects
- To assist with the organisations ambitious development plan
- Implement & negotiate commercial & legal agreements; JV & section 106 agreements
- Previous experience in a similar role (or looking to step up) for a Housing Association or other similar business delivering high quality development schemes
- Strong knowledge of planning requirements, procurement methods and construction delivery
- HNC (minimum) in Construction ideally, you’d be MRICS or MCIOB
- Previous experience of appraising new build developments
- Skilled influencer and team motivator
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.