£58k per year
2 months ago
Build Recruitment are working as the exclusive recruitment partner for Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP) as they look to appoint several new people to their Assets & Development Team.
Having recently appointed a new Corporate Head of Asset Management, LHP are looking to grow their Asset Management team and you could be the person they are looking for!
The Development and Sales Manager plays an integral part within the organisation.
As Development and Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Development and Sales team involved in managing and successfully delivering development and projects, property sales and disposals in line with the organisation’s development and growth strategies. Maintaining excellent relationships with key partners including local authorities, Homes England, developers, contractors, and agents.
The role is defined as being flexible under our agile working policy, therefore you will be able to work from wherever is suitable to complete the task at hand. This might be at home, or in one of our offices located in Boston or Grimsby, or somewhere else!
You will be responsible for the Development Project Manager, Sales and Disposals Officer and Development & sales Administrator within the Development and Sales Team. The role sits Property Services Directorate.
The Successful Candidate
The successful applicant will be an experienced Development professional have with a track record of delivering high levels of performance.
A team player who leads by example with knowledge that delivery of great customer service should be at the forefront of all services provided by LHP.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Significant development management experience gained within the social housing sector.
- Experience of generating new business and engaging positive stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of successfully delivering a sales service.
- Experience of leading a small team within a customer focused environment
- A demonstrable commitment to deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable knowledge of building construction, contracts and contract management and associated legislation.
- Experience and understanding of construction contracts.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please apply below for more information or contact Jen Radcliffe on 07879742988 for an informal discussion about the role.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.