£20k - 25k per year
5 months ago
My client that operate within the Built Environment is looking to appoint a Desktop Publishing Operator who will be responsible for managing bidding generation activities and providing support throughout the bid lifecycle.
- To scan information and images to manipulate as required.
- To bind documents as required using appropriate departmental equipment.
- To help maintain the departmental equipment to ensure constant usage and swift repair; reporting faults to the DTP Manager or, in the DTP Managers absence, notifying the supplier and arranging for repair.
- To help order sundries and paper as designated by DTP Manager and help to ensure the department is fully stocked at all times.
- Gain and share knowledge, understanding and assisting with design, typesetting and production of publishing material. Understand and assist with Departmental development.
- Organize, Prioritize and Manage own time when working on several projects.
- Assist other Publishing Operators when required.
- Make copy of projects folders to appropriate Bid Team folder on Bid Team server after completion of each project if necessary.
- Ensure accurate completion and timely delivery of project sheets for processing.
For more info please contact Gary Sewell on 07487 794 027.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.