£23k - 28k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
An exciting position has become available to work as a deputy manager helping support the branch manager and surrounding teams within a luxury retirement care home. The role is working Monday – Friday 9-5pm. Ideally you will be available to start immediately but my client will be flexible for the right candidate. The salary for the deputy manager salary will be £26’000. This is a rare position which has become available working for a well-known luxury care home who have been awarded with numerous awards.
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager:
- Ensure the highest standards of care and service ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Provide leadership, management structure and support to the Branch team alongside the Branch manager
- Assist the Branch Manager to manage branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with the development, growth and operational performance of the branch, ensuring that the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPI’s
- Work with the Branch Manager to increase private business, enablement, dementia and rapid response to increase business potential and overall profitability.
- Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
- Develop and manage relationships with employees, customers and 3rd parties
- Take responsibility for branch and employee compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practices are maintained.
- Ensure the policies are embedded in to the business, ensuring constant review to assist with the improvement of processes and effective service delivery.
- Take joint responsibility for the recruitment of high quality employees and work towards a high retention ratio.
- Participate in the On -Call rota to include a minimum of one night in the week and one weekend in four.
Skills and Experience:
- IT literate with Coldharbour experienced preferred
- Understand the process and requirements of the Care Certificate
- To understand the CQC KLOE expectations and to be able to use these in conversations to improve service provision and quality of care
- Empathy and ability to teach and help those who need extra support
- Strong communication skills and be articulate in the delivery of communication at senior level
- Articulate and confident to present to small groups effectively
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy as well as written and oral English
- You should be able to identify priorities and manage time effectively
- To be qualified at NVQ/QCF Level 3 and working towards level 5
If you would like to apply for this role, please get in touch immediately and I look forward to hearing from you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.