£38k - 40k per year
12 days ago
Day Shift Engineer
City of London
7:00 - 19:00 (4 on 4 off)
Build Recruitment is looking for a shift engineer to join an exciting FM service provider who have established themselves with in the industry. Working for a growing company who has been operating in the UK for over 30 years. To work for a company who has shown their quality through having lot of top quality contracts within the industry.
This position offers the chance for a shift engineer to join a business who are at the forefront of the building services industry. This opportunity offers you the chance to work in one London's trophy buildings. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further.
Day to Day:
- Working within a tenanted building
- Working on equipment such as mechanical and electrical equipment
- carrying out pipework
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have experience within the building service industry
- Have previous experience servicing and maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- Carrying out daily PPM's
- Must have 17th or 18th Edition - Must be Level 3 qualified
- Company that focusses on internal progression
- High earning potential through overtime
- Company pension, 25 days holiday
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.