£17k - 20k per year
020 3176 4790
11 days ago
My client is searching for a reliable Porter who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service. You must have previous experience in the same role or similar. You will be responsible or moving large furniture, setting up meeting rooms and genera manual handling. The hours for the porter role will be Monday - Friday 7am-4pm.
You will have to pass security clearance for this role.
Main Duties of the Porter:
- Ensure all operational procedures are followed and are reviewed and updated regularly
- Assist with the delivery and physical set-up/ taking down of all furniture and equipment for all events and office moves
- Assist with the collection and delivery of goods and items from Goods In and Loading Bay
- Assist the Escort Team during periods of leave and absence
- Assist the Client Porter Team
- Follow company ethics, policies and procedures
- Observe local security measures in line with client policies
- Take an active part in all training and staff development provided by company and/or client
- Engage with and build relationships with end users and client contact
- Carry out all duties within a timely, professional and polite manner
- Attend team meetings and/or meetings as requested by the Senior Operations Manager, Team Leader, Site Manager, Operations Manager, QHSE Manager and/or client
- Adhere to all procedures regarding the security on site
- Adhere to any reasonable management requests from line managers or client contact
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- Experience in lifting and handling furniture and equipment
- Clear, confident communication skills
- Customer Service orientated
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Well groomed at all times
- Good time keeping
If you would like to apply for this role, please get in touch and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.