£70k - 80k per year
23 days ago
Build Recruitment are working with a public sector client in central London to source a Data Strategy Project Lead. £70k - £80k
Due to a newly formed division, our client is looking to implement a data strategy, that will take all the independent data sources and bring them together to provide business intelligence that can be used to further support business improvement and development.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Project Lead will be responsible for two distinct data streams; Finance & Procurement and CAFM, which hold the majority of the company data that is needed to be accessible and cross fertilised to provide the business intelligence needed.
To take this forward, my client requires a Data Strategy Project Lead who will coordinate the implementation of the strategy, managing the programme of work from conception to delivery. This will include a high level of stakeholder engagement and management, working with external providers on their deliverables and working with the business to ensure that they understand their role in the implementation.
- Complex data project delivery experience
- Working autonomously in senior roles
- Project Management Skills - Prince 2 or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end MDM implementation, from defining the MDM strategy to the deployment and servicing of the platform.
- Facility Management Data Management - experience of CAFM systems
- Delivery of a data strategy
- Advanced IT Skills
This is an 18 month fixed term contract with potential to be extended
For more information, please call Marcus May
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.