£17 - 19 per hour
24 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading housing provider to recruit for a Data Insight Administrator.
Start date - ASAP
- Assisting with looking into performance data, satisfaction results and KPIs to ensure robust performance management across complaints and correspondences.
- Share findings and trends across the business leading to service excellence
- Arrange, coordinate and minute taking for the Performance and Quality team
- Assist in production of reports, guidance, templates, training and feedback based on feedback from customers on complaints management and other areas of compliance
- You must have 2 years experience in the same or similar role
- Experienced in collating, recording, managing and presenting information
- Proving high levels of customer satisfaction
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.