£9 - 11 per hour
10 months ago
Data Entry Administrator
Purpose of the Role:
To review and ensure that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Reviewing records and data
- Using data sources to ensure the data is up to date
- Merging duplicated records into one record
- Removing records/data that are no longer valid
- Adding records/data where required
- Collating information
- Ensuring that the system holds high-quality, reliable data.
Skills & Experience
- GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Audio typing and copy typing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.