£23.14 - 23.14 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is on the look out for an experienced Data Centre Day Engineer to join the team. This is a contract role until the end of April 2021 (subject to extension) and will largely focused around the maintenance
Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all critical plant, equipment and systems
- Operation, trouble shooting and first time fix for the following (This list is not exhaustive)
- Building Management systems (BMS) - Air conditioning Systems including DX, Chilled water and Adiabatic AHUs - Generators and controls - AC/DC single phase and three phase motors - UPS Systems - Emergency lighting - HV/LV System - Fire Systems including VESDA and Gas Suppression
- Inspection and Condition Checks of Critical Assets PROCEDURAL
- Incident Management and Escalation
- Management of Subcontractors - Following CBRE process which including Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Data Collection
- Updating CBRE Systems for reporting and auditing
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.