£45k - 47k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
30 days ago
Role: Data & Reporting Project Manager
Salary: £47,000 + excellent benefits package
Location: Central London
Sector: Housing Maintenance / Social Housing
My client is a leading housing maintenance and property services contractor within the public sector, the business provides housing repairs, planned maintenance and void refurbishments to over 200,000 properties throughout the UK. Due to significant contract wins and ambitious growth plans the business is currently recruiting for a Data & Reporting Project Manager to join the business out of their offices based in Central London (close to Liverpool Street). The business is leading the way in the sector with its innovative approach to social housing maintenance through investing in new technology to make day to day activities efficient, investing in their employees career development and creating lasting legacies within the community.
You would report in to the Director of Data for the business and you would be responsible for supporting the date & reporting within the business by providing effective project management for turnaround and business improvement projects as well as ensure projects are delivered both to time and to budget, working closely with both internal and client teams, ensure risks are identified early and actively managed, and support on the implementation of the organisations policies, company, industry standards and initiatives with overall contractual compliancy across all projects.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent understanding of the social housing sector including; R&M, planned refurbishment, and compliance services
- Take ownership of “Rant & Rave” software – the software improves customer engagement and helps to capture feedback in real-time from its residents so issues are resolved efficiently
- Significant project and change management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to build both strong client and internal relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage, facilitate and co-ordinate various functional activities
- Ability to work in a collegiate manner and with teams
In return my client are offering a salary in the region of £47,000 + an industry leading benefits package and room for progression within the business. If you are interested in the position or would like some more information on the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.