£50k - 60k per year
11 days ago
Data Analyst – Social Housing – Homeworking (based anywhere in England)
My client is a management consultancy that specialises in asset management and property maintenance in the housing sector. To support their continued growth, they are looking to employ a Data Analyst to join their consulting team.
They are keen to recruit either an experienced Data Analyst who has operated in any sector. The right person has an attention to detail, is hard working and self-motivated, and enjoys being part of an energetic, positive and professional winning team.
Key responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Source, collate and analyse data on property condition, service demand and delivery
- Design target operating models for delivering works and services efficiently and to a high quality based on data and the knowledge and experience of the team
- Identify risks and opportunities from data for the transformation of services
- Provide accurate and objective analysis and reports based on operational data
- Derive from data our clients’ business’ performance and the improvement opportunities
- Promote effective decision making by presenting MI that is focused and priority led
- Support projects that focus on business effectiveness, efficiency and preventative maintenance, underpinned by intelligent cost : benefit analysis
- Contribute ideas and proposals that can make a big difference for our clients
Essential skills/experience of the Data Analyst:
- Energy, enthusiasm and a drive to work hard and learn as part of an experienced team
- Positive, polite, organised and professional in everything that they do
- Ability to work effectively without high levels of supervision
- Experience of working in teams and alone, and delivering to challenging deadlines
- Advanced use of data analysis techniques and applications such as Excel and Power BI
- Good understanding and experience of data analysis and producing MI and reports
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow procedures and manage information
- Proven ability to communicate effectively - in writing, face to face and by phone
- Understands the context in housing
- Good knowledge of SQL
If you require more information about this role, please contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.