£30k - 35k per year + benefits
3 days ago
Role: Data Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Enhanced Pension Plan, Private Health Single Cover, Life Assurance, Car/Car Allowance
My client provides integrated property maintenance services to both the public and private sector, with particular expertise in housing and public building maintenance. They are the nation’s complete housing solutions specialist with over 30 years’ experience within the affordable housing sector.
About The Role
To research, analyse and interpret data across Property Services to provide valuable, meaningful actionable insights. Bringing the results of your analysis to life providing recommendations on innovative ways to optimise operational performance and support future business decisions.
- Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of transaction, asset and customer data.
- Work with complex data structures, extracting, manipulate, cleansing data and perform statistical analysis
- Implement analytics work plans and/or proposals
- Support the streamlining of existing reporting within the MSi solution and gather feedback from reporting end-users to drive continuous improvement.
- Preparation of regular reporting on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Participate in and support delivering results and presentations to internal and external partners. Maintain a strong internal customer service ethos, responding to insight and analysis requests from the operational teams, as well as pro-actively developing value adding insight
- Work with various stakeholder (e.g. operational contracts) to support ad hoc requests and initiatives
- Develop and deliver models & predicative analysis around client’s assets.
- Leverage analytical techniques and technologies to interrogate, visualise and understand data sets.
- Development and maintenance of the organisations data and entity relationship model to support reporting and analytics requirements.
- Assist the wider Information Systems team to improve both data quality and support the operating business to improve underlying processes and sources of data through the development and operation of data quality queries.
- Likely to have in minimum of 2 years of working within an analytics team.
- Experience working through complex business problems and partnering with internal clients using a consultative approach, supported by strong communication skills.
- Experience working with large volumes of customer data, transactional data, asset data, and call centre data.
- Strong SQL ability to query/join/transform data from various sources
- Analytics software experience (e.g. PowerBI)
- Proficient Stats base and experience
- Strong Excel skills
If you require further information please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.