£17k - 20k per year
5 months ago
Data Administrator - Leeds
Purpose of the Role:
To review the records in the Customer Relationship Management System – IBIS – ensuring that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Reviewing records within IBIS
- Using data sources to ensure the data is up to date including Google, social media and online resources
- Merging duplicated records into one record
- Removing records that are no longer valid
- Adding records where required
- Collating information for Business Agents to set up appointments
- Gathering information from Business Agents following appointments to update IBIS
- Ensuring that the IBIS system holds high-quality, reliable data.
Skills & Experience
- GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Audio typing and copy typing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the property industry is desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.