Manchester City Centre
£23 - 25 per hour
13 days ago
6 Months +
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Surveyor to focus on Condensation, Mould and Damp Inspections for a leading Social Housing provider in Manchester.
My client is in the market for an experienced Surveyor to support the responsive repairs and planned works team and will focus on Condensation, Mould and Damp Inspections.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Accurately diagnose, specify, order, supervise and manage technical repair solutions.
- To write reports outlining structural and/or repair based solutions
- Provide accurate analysis and specification of works, raising orders for remedial works in line with Financial Guidelines and procedures, preparing variations and ensuring completion to approved timescales within budget.
- Contract management of repairs and voids contracts.
- Organise and carry out site visits to monitor contractors' work ensuring standards are to the highest quality.
- Work independently and manage a variable caseload.
Essential experience required:
- Experience HNC, HND, BTEC HND or higher, in a building discipline, or over 5 years hands on experience of related repairs surveying/ construction from a trade background.
- Relative experience of building maintenance in a local authority or other registered social landlord.
- In-depth knowledge and experience within Disrepair.
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.