£8.50 - 9.85 per hour
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
My client is recruiting a customer team leader on a public sector site on a temporary basis, The purpose of the job will be to provide support to the housekeeping and/or domestic and/or linen teams within own area as well as administrative duties in relation to Staff Accommodation. Effectively deploy staff and resources to ensure a high quality of service delivery. Ensure hygiene standards within the domestic and catering environment are monitored and maintained. Assist the Customer Support Manager in areas relevant to training and experience. The Customer Support service is responsible for providing a range of cleaning and catering services to a designated ward or area including staff accommodation. The team leader will support, monitor and supervise the operational staff on a day to day basis ensuring they have the materials and training to fully undertake their duties. The Team Leader will undertake operational tasks where required. They will have limited budgetary responsibility but will assist the Service Manager achieve their finance plan. They will allocate staff under their control and monitor performance.
Key Responsibilities of the customer team leader:
- Undertake a full and comprehensive range of domestic and/or housekeeping duties in the working area
- Responsible for delivery of Customer Support services within the Departments
- Customer satisfaction and relationship building
- Effective communication with all levels of staff
- To direct and assist Domestic, Housekeeping, Accommodation and Linen staff within the Departments
- To control and monitor staff performance of duties
- Manage absenteeism and arrange cover as necessary
- Ensure staff are aware of roles and responsibilities
- Provide staff training
If you would like people to apply for the role please get in touch immediately.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.